An estimated 30 million PowerPoint presentations are churned out every day. We would have abandoned this ship long ago if Microsoft ever made it hard to use, but they continue to reel us back in with a fantastic combination of the familiarity and the thrill of newer and better design options.
Seasoned PowerPoint pros equip themselves with plenty of shortcuts and a myriad of nifty tools that allow them to create fantastic PowerPoints in no time, while most of us still struggle and spend hours in doing so.
This is why we’ve taken the liberty of creating this PowerPoint cheat sheet, which will allow you to become a part of the Pro League.
What you will find inside the Cheat Sheet ?
- A step-by-step guide to designing PowerPoints like a pro
- A handy list of shortcuts, so you can create PPTs at lightspeed
- As a bonus, we also added a few nifty shortcuts for Windows to help speed up your process
- A list of free tools available online to up your PowerPoint game
- You’ll also get a super list of the best PowerPoint plugins
No more scrambling around for PowerPoint; this handy PDF Cheat Sheet will be your one-stop shop for everything you need.
Just make sure to bookmark this page or just download the complete PowerPoint Cheatsheet here.
Check out Konsus PowerPoint Design Services for custom powerpoints.