More about PowerPoint specialists
PowerPoint specialists hold expertise in designing all kinds of PowerPoint presentations for multiple clients and styles. They have the technical know-how to maximize Microsoft PowerPoint’s functions, and the creative background needed to beautify presentations that drive clear objectives.
Why should you hire a PowerPoint specialist?
- They have high software aptitude, compared to other generic business professionals.
- They know PowerPoint efficiency hacks and latest trends in PowerPoint designs.
- They have the aesthetic sense to make sure your presentations look stunning.
- They know how to visualize data with graphs and charts, to make them more engaging.
- They save you a ton of time, so you can focus on other tasks that matter.
Konsus PowerPoint Specialists
- We only hire the best: Our specialists are completely hand-picked, and only the top 1% of the applicants are onboarded.
- Track record: We’ve completed over 5000+ PowerPoint projects from 1,100+ clients globally, so our PowerPoint specialists are familiar with multiple industry styles to meet every client’s need.
- Share success stories: Show prototypes and compelling testimonials.
- Our dedication to quality: We have a really high Net Promoter Score (NPS) with an average of 9/10 customer rating.
What can you expect from our PowerPoint specialists?
Our PowerPoint design services
- Quick Brush up: If you just need us to do a simple cleanup of your PowerPoint content, align the graphic elements, and make all the fonts and colors consistent, this is what you should order.
- Professional Formatting: For something more, you can opt for Professional Formatting. This will make your presentations look professional by ensuring every element such as fonts, page numbers, headers and logo placements are consistent. It’s a popular product for clients who want us to help their content adhere to a specific company’s style guide or template.
- High-end Design: Should you have all of your content finalized in every slide and just need an expert who has an eye for design, we recommend you to use this service. We can help you recreate your diagrams or charts, provide new layout ideas and insert graphics or icons to make your content much more appealing.
- From Sketches, Images or Notes: No time to type out your messages, diagrams or ideas? Simply take a picture of your notes and our PowerPoint specialists can help you to type it out and design it on PowerPoint.
- Template Design: Whether you are a brand new start-up, a medium-sized firm or a large organization, our PowerPoint specialists can create brand new PowerPoint templates! This service typically includes eight to 10 unique layout ideas. We’ll even give suggestions on how to present your charts and tables so it matches the entire look-and-feel from the cover page to the last slide.
- Corporate Branding: If you want to make sure your company’s brand looks consistent across every client communication, you should definitely choose this service. On top of a PowerPoint template design, we’ll help you create a brand new logo, letterhead, business card and even a style guide! It’s a very comprehensive solution and a worthwhile investment that will impress your clients in the long run.
Best Practices for hiring and working with PowerPoint specialists
- Finding: The online marketplace is huge and it can be an overwhelming task to search for the right PowerPoint specialist. A handy tip is to filter for experience, rating, and pricing to make it easier to browse through.
- Choosing: Always ask for the PowerPoint specialist’s portfolio and past examples, so you can check their quality and style to decipher whether it matches your taste, industry or product/service needs.
- Outsourcing: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. Have a few PowerPoint specialists that you’re familiar with,as Freelancers’ schedules are not always predictable.